Slide Rail Systems
Underground Safety Equipment offers a complete line of slide rail system for sale or rental. A slide rail shoring systems is comprised of steel panels, similar to trench shield sidewalls, and vertical steel posts. The component nature of the system allows it to be used in a variety of configurations. Slide rail systems can be assembled in small four sided pits, large unobstructed working pits as big as 50’ X 50’ or in a linear multi-bay configuration which allow for pipe installation of over 40’ in length. Slide rail is often an easier and less expensive solution compared to steel sheeting. Slide rail shoring system can be used in confined spaces and around existing utilities where sloping is not an option.
Whether your jobsite requires a basic four sided pit excavation or is a complex long and large diameter pipeline installation, Underground Safety Equipment can offer you a slide rail system to meet your job’s requirements. Call us today for a no cost jobsite evaluation.
- Cost is 1/3 to 1/2 that of sheet piling
- Ideal for use in trenches and pits with poor soil conditions
- Installation and removal assistance available from Underground Safety
- Quick and easy to install with a 75,000-lb excavator
- Contact your Underground Safety Equipment professional for a free job site consultation